Excellence in education is the prime focus of the institute. The grievance handling procedure will contribute to the maintaining the harmonious environment in the organization. The Grievance Redressal Committee has come up with a lot of initiatives that are oriented to providing a structured and effective complaints redressal mechanism. The committee proactively gives an opportunity to everyone in VSIT to be listened to so that any feeling of injustice is sorted out promptly.
The institute’s policy on grievance redressal has been formulated in order to make all the students and employees aware of the complaint handling process. This system would ensure that the redressal sought is just and fair and is within the given frame-work of rules and regulation. The Committee shall discuss and analyze the causes for the complaints, the complaint resolution process and to discuss the progress and action plans on the same.
- Formation of grievance redressal cells to handle grievances.
- Redress students’, staff and faculty grievances separately
- Redress girl students’, lady staff and faculty grievances separately.
- A separate cell for ladies.
- Suitable timings for students’, staff and faculty.
- Redress grievances promptly.
- To let employees present their issues without prejudging or commenting
- Use positive, friendly ways to resolve the crisis than punitive steps, which disturb the system.
- Reassure them that the authorities will be acting impartially and will try to resolve the matter as amicably as possible.
- Ensure effective, sensitive and confidential communication between all involved
- Ensure that there is proper investigation of the facts and figures related the problem
- Follow documentation of the procedures and of all necessary steps taken to resolve the problem/complaint