The Placement & Training Cell handles training and placement activities of the Engineering Management students of the institute. It provides a launch pad for students to make it to the best organization and functions with the primary aim of placing students in good companies even before they have completed their courses.
The Training & Placement cell goes all out to train the students to meet the industry expectations. The T&P team is involved in various activities with an aim to achieve maximum placement, some of the key activities are as:
- Prepare well planned information brochures & Multimedia presentation to showcase our institute and highlight our achievements.
- Identify, collaborate & invite the prospective companies/organizations for the campus recruitment.
- Establish a set-up for smooth & efficient conduction of Training & Placement activities including setting up a placement office, training centre, seminar rooms etc.
- Guiding the students regarding their career, placement and about pursuing higher education.
- Training the students on various interview techniques, group discussions & aptitude tests.
- Conducting Mock test, GD’s, and session on personality & career development for students to perform better in the campus recruitment process.
- Organizing guest lectures, Seminars and ensure active interaction with various organization and industries.
- Facilitating and inviting professional trainers to enhance the soft skills and analytical skills of the students.
- Arrange industrial visits for students to understand real life practices, concepts and processes.
- Maintaining the up to date database of students and employers/industry.