To become an excellent learning center in Electrical Engineering providing long-term benefits to society. To become a front-runner in bringing out globally honest electrical engineers, innovators, researchers, and entrepreneurs and thereby contribute value to the knowledge-based economy & society.
To impart knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering through excellent academics.
To carry out applied research and conduct need base practices of local and global importance.
To serve society with a deep awareness of ethical responsibilities.
To bridge the gap between industry and academia by Extracurricular and co-curricular activity.
To improve morale and ethical values among the faculty and students.
Electrical Engineering PEO's
PEO1 – Graduates shall have fundamental and advanced knowledge in mathematics, science, computer engineering and interdisciplinary engineering to emerge as technocrats.
PEO2 – Graduates shall have capabilities to design and develop innovative solutions for the benefits of society, by diligence, teamwork, and lifelong learning.
PEO3 – Graduates shall get employed in industries or pursue higher studies or research assignments or turn as entrepreneurs.
PEO4 – Graduates shall have good communication skills, leadership skills, professional, ethical, and social responsibilities.
Electrical Engineering PO's
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues, and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Electrical Engineering PSO's
PSO1: Ability to apply knowledge of Technical education.
PSO2: Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
PSO3: Ability to communicate respectively.
PSO4: Students shall have additional skills and knowledge to design, develop, and implement industry automated products using PLC.
PSO5: Students shall have good knowledge to design, develop, and simulate systems using MATLAB.